Friday 20 June 2014

New Turquoise Topshop Blouse


The other day (18/6/14), I took a lovely trip down to one of the local shopping centres with two of my best friends, and I bought this beautiful sleeveless blouse from Topshop.

Topshop is my favourite clothing shop, as their items tend to fit me quite nicely, so when I saw this blouse for £22 I knew that I had to get it!

I'm really into pastel coloured items of clothing at the moment, so I feel that this mint green/turquoise piece will fit in with my collection of pastel coloured clothes quite nicely. It has a camisole underneath part of this blouse which is of the exact same colour, so it's not too see-through, although around the sleeve area another camisole may be needed if you want full coverage. 

In terms of styling options, I may pair this up with a pair of skinny acid washed jeans and white converse. Alternatively, I may decide to team this up with a denim skater skirt, turquoise or mint-coloured frilly socks and a pair of clear, glittery JuJus. 

Overall, I feel that this blouse is great to wear in summer, due to it's pastel colour, and I feel that it will definitely fit in with my girly style!

No comments:

Post a Comment