Friday 24 April 2015

American Apparel Lips Crop Top






I'd been meaning to purchase this crop top for a while, and just last week I finally managed to get my hands on it!

The thing that made me fall in love with this top in the first place is the pattern. I love quirky pieces, and this top is no exception. It's quite rare to find a pattern like this on the high street at the moment, which is why I adore this piece so much! 

Also, the cranberry coloured lips match perfectly with the extremely faint pink (It may look white, but it's actually a very pale pink!) colour. This top will definitely fit in my girly (surprise surprise!) wardrobe.

This was also my first ever purchase from American Apparel. Overall, I'm not disappointed. The quality of this top is perfect, so it was worth every single penny.

Here, I've teamed it with my white Joni jeans, as I feel that the pale tones compliment each other. This would be perfect for spring and summer, but if the weather starts to (with a bit of luck) heat up, then it would also look great with a pair of pink denim shorts and a fringed waistcoat to add a touch of boho chic.

Top - American Apparel
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Lipstick - Maybelline ColorSensational in 910 Shocking Coral

-

You can also follow me on my social media :) x



3 comments:

  1. I love this print! You look lovely :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog for ages and I just recently started a one by myself so if you wouldn't mind, could you check it? Thank you xx rachelbellebeauty.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete