Sunday 12 October 2014

Pharrell Williams Concert

                


On the 10th of October, I went to the 02 Arena to see Pharrell Williams in concert. I had such a great time - he's amazing live!

At concerts I try not to dress up too much, but I try not to dress down either. So, to find the balance I put together an outfit with some old pieces of mine.

This River Island blouse comes with a black piece of fabric to tie in a bow. I adore this, as it gives the blouse a formal feel, without being too fancy. 

I've had my Topshop skater skirt for about a year now, and it goes with most things. I thought that pairing it up with the blouse would be perfect. I definitely think that the skirt and the bow compliment each other. 

To top off this monochrome look, I polished my outfit off with my Aldo handbag, black tights and my Links of London & shamballa bracelets.

-

Most of the pieces are old, but my lipstick is Barry M.

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! That RI shirt is so cute. So jealous you saw Pharrell live!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete