Friday 3 October 2014

Grafea Bon Bon Bag Mini Lookbook


This first look is my go to outfit for a day at college when it's not too hot, but not too cold either. I love adding some colour to a neutral outfit, which is exactly why I chose to pair it up with my Grafea Bon Bon bag - a girly twist on a plain outfit.

I also added in one of my favourite statement necklaces from Forever 21, as the pink from the necklace matches the bag. My earrings were plain diamantes, which add a bit of sparkle to this girly outfit.

Earrings - Claire's Accessories
Necklace - Forever 21
Cardigan - New Look (Although, it is a few years old!)
Crop Top - Topshop
Joni Jeans - Topshop


Pastel colours are my favourite, so I thought that I would team them up when putting together this outfit. I thought that the mint green from the blouse and the pink from the bag really complimented each other.

Also, I wanted to stick with light tones when putting together this outfit, so I thought that my new white jeans would tick all of the right boxes. I love these white jeans, as they fit great on the leg as they're not too baggy; a problem that I tend to get when trying on a pair of jeans!

Blouse - Topshop
Jeans - River Island



The third and final outfit is one of my favourite outfits; a truly girly piece. 

Sticking with pink tones, I decided to wear my pink frilled skirt, clashing the tones ever so slightly. I then added a plain white blouse, with a white camisole underneath as the blouse is cut quite low. Plus, the cream peplum jacket blended with the tones really well; plus it wasn't the warmest of days!

Jacket - River Island
Blouse - River Island
Camisole - New Look
Skirt - Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment