Friday 4 July 2014

New River Island Off-Shoulder Palm Tree Top


As you can probably tell, I've been buying a lot of tops recently! This is due to the fact that I went through a period of hardly having any tops to wear, so I had to wear the same ones a lot!

However, now I've left school I don't have to wear a school uniform, giving me A LOT of time to wear the clothes that I want (hence the reason I've been buying a lot of tops recently). 

This top is worn off of the shoulder, which is what I love about it. It's so unique, as I've never worn an off-shoulder top. It's very summer-y as well, so it's definitely in season. 

This top can be worn with a huge number of things. If you want to wear it casually, you could style it with a pair of blue acid washed jeans. If you wanted to keep the colour scheme, you could team it up with a pair of black skinny jeans. If you wanted to keep the summer theme going, you could pair it up with a pair of coral shorts. The possibilities are endless!

This top is £18.00 from River Island.



No comments:

Post a Comment