Wednesday 23 July 2014

London Adventure!

"



So today (23/07/14) I went up to London with one of my best friends Harry. We went to plenty of places, including the massive Topshop in Oxford Street and the famous Carnaby Street, but our first stop was to the "Magnum Wonder Room" in Selfridges.

As it was launched by my favourite singer (Pixie Lott), I felt like I needed to make a visit!

The "Magnum Wonder Room" is a place where you pick the flavour ice cream, chocolate that it's dipped in, the chocolate sauce, the signature Magnum chocolate, and three toppings. For my magnum, I chose vanilla ice cream dunked in dark chocolate, smothered with white chocolate sauce, with popping candy, mini brownies and white chocolate sprinkles on top. Harry's magnum was vanilla ice cream, dunked in white chocolate, smothered in dark chocolate, with milk chocolate pieces, biscuits and white chocolate sprinkles. Delicious!

As for my outfit, it was a very hot day so I needed an outfit to keep me cool! I opted for a white crop top, a sunflower patterned skirt, white frilly socks, classic white converse and coral lipstick. To top the outfit off, I teamed it up with my three signature bracelets. As for my hair, I pulled most of it back and tied it with a scrunchie. 

Crop top - Topshop
Skirt - Bershka
Frilly Socks - Topshop
Converse - Schuh
Lipstick - Barry M

(My friend Harry has her very own YouTube channel! She's a fantastic singer, and you can check her out here: https://m.youtube.com/user/HarryStJimmyAdams)


No comments:

Post a Comment