Saturday 29 November 2014

Miss Luxe Chi Chi Conchetta Dress



This dress is so elegant and classy. I love the sequined detail on the top, making it feel very christmas-y! The cream colour is really girly and elegant, and definitely works well with the black skirt. The peplum on top of the skirt is a really nice touch, and makes the dress truly unique. 

I decided to pair this up with my BANK clutch, keeping the tones simple with a nude-coloured clutch.

This dress would be perfect for a christmas party, as it's formal but not too over the top.

Use the discount code "Special10" and receive 10% off at Miss Luxe! (Valid until 31/12/14)

-

Dress - (Courtesy Of) Miss Luxe
Clutch Bag - BANK Fashion

-

I do apologise for the lack of posting! I've had lots of coursework to do as I'm studying 4 A-Levels at the moment, but I'm doing my absolute best to keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment